Llandegai (S.View, Griffith's text)

This Cromlech lies in a field on the right hand of the road that leads from Tregarth to Bodfeirig, opposite a small farm called Ffyn[n]on Bach. It is called by the neighbouring people Yr Hen Allor, 'the old altar'. The capstone lies in a line with a stone wall, forming part of it. One end has fallen upon the ground, and the other is supported by an upright about three feet in height. The capstone is fourteen feet five inches long, and varies from one foot to one foot six inches in thickness, and is five feet in breadth. (See Arch. Camb. Vol.XIII 1867)

Click here or on image for maximum resolution