Penarth (N.View, Griffith's text)

This small Cromlech lies on a farm called Penarth, about a quarter of a mile from the main road leading from Caernarvon to Pwllheli, and about one mile and a half from Clynnog, on the Caernarvon side. The capstone is eight feet long by seven feet wide, and two feet thick. It is difficult to say how many supports it had, owing to the loose stones that have been piled beneath it. There is one upright stone, standing by itself, close to the east end of the capstone; it is four feet high, and about two feet and a half wide at the bottom, narrowing towards the top. The southern support is about three feet high. (See Arch. Camb. Vol.IV 1849 p.127)

Click here or on image for maximum resolution