Abererch (S.View, Griffith's text)

On a farm called Cromlech, close to the village of Four Crosses, near Pwllheli, lie the remains of this Cromlech. On the north-east side are two of the supports are still standing. The south-east support is four feet high, and three feet nine inches wide at its base. The north-west support is five feet two inches high, and two feet eleven inches wide at its base. The capstone has fallen down, with one end resting on the ground, and the other lying on a fallen support which lies partly beneath it. It is eight feet six inches in length by seven feet nine inches in width, and two feet four inches in thickness. (See Arch. Camb. Vol. XV 1869

Click here or on image for maximum resolution